Crystalite panels are used either for Photo Rejuvenation treatments alone, or as one component of more intense skin rejuvenation treatments, in combination with Cryo Broadlight Intensed Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment.
The main skin problems that are treated using the Crystalite panels are:
- Rosacea: best results occur when combined with the Cryo Broadlight (Intensed Pulsed Light) IPL treatment
- Acne treatments: best results with combination therapy
- Actinic keratoses
- Pre-malignant skin lesions
- Superficial squamous and some basal cell carcinomas
- Widespread sun damage & pigmentation
- Large pore size
What are the treatments like?
Patients receiving the Blue, Red, or Infra Red Crystalite will simply sit in front of the light panel for about 30 minutes. Treatments are spaced at weekly intervals. The number of your treatments, your treatment time and your treatment interval may vary.
People who cannot have Crystalite:
- Patients with Macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy
- Pregnant women
- People with a fresh tan (we recommend you wait for 4 weeks before having treatment)
- People who are taking photosensitising medications